Saturday, December 13, 2008


Happy Holidays!
I took the girls to see santa the other day!!
I was so excited!!(maybe a little more then the girls!!)
Anyways Adysen did not even cry it was great she asked
for shrek ( yes my two year old is obbsessed with shrek i don't know why either)
and some princess! and Then they took the picture!
I could not have asked for a better picture! They actually got my two year old
and my two month old to smile at the same time!! AMAZING!!
I love it!
Sending you all warm winter wishes and a Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Shantell said...

That is a WAY cute picture! I love it!

Beau and Jen said...

I love paycee smile!! That is a great picture!!! :)

Our Family said...

WOW your kids did great to sit with Santa. My two year old freaked out!! But it was still fun to try.Nice blog, found you from Katies hope you don't mind if I start stalking you lol.

Our Family said...

I'm having another girl!! I'm kinda nervous cause is enough girl for the whole family with her makeup and mood swings lol but I think I will be so happy when she gets here :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Your kids are so cute! I love how you do their hair! You always have them all dolled up. Well, have a merry Christmas!