Friday, May 8, 2009

~* FaMiLy PiCtUrE *~

I just have to tell you how happy i was to get pictures done!! I love pictures and i know my family gets sick of taking them all the time, But thank you ryan, addy, and paycee!! I really feel like i can never have enough pictures..... Any way, Mandi Pyne, the AMAZING lady she is took our pictures for us again.... She really is so great and really great price, you couldn't find a better price any where.... She takes your photo's she took like 200 hundred of us, takes the ones she love and photo shops them and then gives you the proof's of all pictures! AMAZING all for 50.00 bucks! Here are some that she took, I love them, I could'nt be happier!!


Addy playing with the flowers (they were weeds....) we got the pictures just down the road where i live at this guys land it has two old rustic barn's with this cool old torquist truck in the middle of them! I have way more pictures with it in and the cool barns but my blog is only so big!

This is addy running to us this is one of my fav's!





The whole fam!!



This is one of my favorite pictures! Paycee is such a blessing to our family, she is always happy and always seems to get us to come together when we need it the most!! I can't even explain the beuty of her! This pictures just say's it all!!
Mandi is starting her blog and will have a web site up soon, you guys can check out some of her work and book a shoot with her!! but say i recommended her!! it gives you brownie points!! and me also!!

5 comments:

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Love the pictures! YOur photographer does an excellent job!How is Paycee's femur? Is she feeling better? Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that one of you and Ryan throwing the girls up in the air. You can tell that Payc is laughing her butt off!!!

Our Family said...

I love those that is exactly the kind I want to get done. in flowers with a rustic barn in the back. i'll have to see if i can get her

BALLS said...

wow i love these pics.. they are so great. you have such a cute family. and your photographer did an amazing job.

Katie McCaul said...

Those turned out so cute:) Sorry we missed Addy's birthday party...I got the invatation today:( Hope you guys had fun and I will drop a present off sometime this week.