Tuesday, January 5, 2010

<3 New Year <3




I am so excited for the new year! lets just say 2009 was not my favorite and am so glad it is over! We had a great christmas! Spending time with family and loved ones! So much fun, but again so glad it is over!! The girls got a power wheel truck from santa!! They didn't even care about anything else after they saw the truck.... we pretty much had to force them to open the gift's under the tree!! lol. But as the new year starts we have great plans and dreams! We want to thank everyone for the love and support they all gave us over the last year! I really think I would have went crazy if i didn't have you all!! Ryan is still with gomez landscaping which they have been good to us and we are thankful he still has a job with the econmy and all! I am actually start my own business in photography! It's great and I love it!! I get so much joy out of it!! you should check out my web page!! Milestonefotography.blogspot.com and it also has a Face book page. I Wish you all the best of dreams and luck and good health in this year! May all your blessing come true!!

3 comments:

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Wow! Fun Christmas! Glad things are going well for you guys. Sorry we didn't make it on New Years Eve.

Katie McCaul said...

looks fun! your girls are so cute

Curren and Marcee said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the pic in the truck with her sunglasses~ that's hilarious:) Hope you are doing well.