Sunday, February 8, 2009

~*Hospital*~

Hey everyone, Sorry i haven't posted in a while, But it has been hectic at my house. A little up date on whats been going on. Paycee started getting sick about a week and a half ago. so I took her to the doctors on Monday for her well child and had them check her out. He said that she probley had RSV but it was that serious. To just keep a close eye on her and do what we have been doing. So we did and she kept getting worse. On Tuesday night, she actually stopped breathing twice when she was sleep. I was so paranoid that i didn't even sleep! So Wednesday i took her back to the Dr. and he sent us to Utah Valley to get checked out and monitored over night. So we went down there and got all check out and told us that we could just do out patient treatments cause she was still doing good on air room oxygen. So we did that until Thursday night. we went in for her treatment and found out she was dehydrated and her reflexes wasn't responding and she wasn't responding to the treatments anymore. So they admitted us. As they was admitting us She stopped breathing again and went blue. They resuscitated her and put us in a room to monitor. This was about 3am Friday. Come to find out she had RSV, Ammonia in her left lung, and Influenza A. We asked Ryan's family, (Zane, and Beau) to com give her a blessing Friday night. It was beautiful and you could feel the spirt watching over her. The next day she started to get better and better, that night they took her off the oxygen and stayed in the range all night that she needed to stay in. We was released Sunday at 1pm and now we are doing out patient treatment. This is a picture of Addy coming to see paycee, she got her a balloon and of course had to get her one too! she is such a good big sister, she was so worried about her the whole time!
This is the 2nd day being there.

The first day. ( i don't know why, but they downloaded in the wrong order)


This is the bear that was from the doctors that took care of her! she loved it


Here she is right after a breathing treatment!! she was such a trooper!! We love her so much and glad that she pulled through this. We want to thank all our friends and family who has helped us through this rough patch in our lives the last week!
Thank you!





8 comments:

Shantell said...

These pictures make me so sad. I'm glad she's doing a little better. Sorry we didn't come to the hospital. I was too afraid to bring Ethan. I didn't want him to get sick and I knew that he wouldn't leave that mask on. Glad your home now.

The Mitchell's said...

Oh my goodness girl! What a scary week you have had! I am so glad that you are back home and she is doing better! I will keep you and your cute family in my prayers!!

Tiffany said...

Im sorry to hear about Paycee. Let me know if you need anything...

Katie McCaul said...

Oh my heck how scary!!! I hope you guys have caught up on some sleep and your little one is doing better!

Our Family said...

That would be so scary!! I'm glad she is getting treatment to help. I had another friend go through the same thing about a week ago with her little boy. he is doing well now as i hope Paycee will soon too.

Ruby in the Rough said...

Wow! I'm glad she's okay! Shame on them for not admitting her before she got dehydrated, I think! You are such a watchful mom. I'm glad she's feeling better!

Meggan Butterfield said...

Oh my gosh I got chills looking at your pictures the poor thing! I am glad you are home and getting better

Anonymous said...

Poor little Payc! What a sweetie and what a trooper.