Thursday, January 29, 2009

~* High School Tag ~*

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone in high school? Yes, My Freshman and sophmore year Ronnie Barson (not a winner i might add!) Half of Jr Josh Childs, Half of jr and half of Senior Ben Hugentobler, and The last 3 months of my senior year Ryan Withers (My hubby!)

2. What kind of car did you drive? A Red Ford Aspir, and then i recked it and then drove my sister's crappy old truck, then i got a Dodge neon, which also was a piece!!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? YES

4. Were you a party animal? Yes, Unfortually!

5. Were you considered a flirt? MMMMM YEA DUH!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope

7. Were you a nerd? Nope

8.Were You on any Varsity Teams? Yes, Volleyball, Track, and I was a Wrestling cheerleader!

9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? MMMMM...... YES

10. What is Question 10? ........

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Bessey, Mr. Hugentobler, Mr. Jackson ( he wasn't a teacher but he was the principal and i got away with a ton from him) and Mr. Shcoppe!

12. Where did you sit at lunch? In the hall.

13. School mascot: Templar

14. School colors: Red, Black and White

15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Freshman Justin Walker, Senior Ben.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Some things!!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? The ceramony was long, My best friend didn't graduate with me, Ryan Brought me flowers, and being so happy!!!

18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Lagoon

19. Were you in any clubs? Yes

20. Have you gained weight since then? Um yea alot had two kids, i have probley gained 80lbs! crazy........... Wow i am on a diet now though!!

21. Who was your prom date? My sophmore year i went to juab's does that count? jr. Scott Shelton, (ugh, worst date ever), Sr. Wow can't remeber......

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If we have one, We never had our 5 year one....... Way to go MITCH!!!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, The bowling alley, Just friends Cafe, Millers barkery, Mcdounlds, I think that's all...

24. Worst class? anything with mr. oakey, or Mr. thompson.

25.Favorite class? I loved English with Mrs. Lindsey, and Aiding for hugentobler!!

I TAG, Jenny, Shanny, Meggan B, Raquel and anybody else who wants to do it!!!

2 comments:

Ruby in the Rough said...

Lots of fun pictures and posts! Those are gorgeous pictures of Paycee!

moreOmandy said...

Hey, I resent the comment about not having a 5 year reunion. But the way things are going now I am not sure I am going to be doing much for the 10th year either. Dental school is starting to kill me!
Also, it is cool seeing your family and hear that you and your family are doing well.
- Mitchell