Monday, March 2, 2009

~*Picture Tag*~

Picture Tag

I thought this was a fun idea for a TAG!

Do I even have to say it? OK "Tag, you're it"

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.



So this picture is of my little brother zach, me, adysen,paycee, and my mom! We went up to park city to watch zach play in a basketball tourny up there. If you don't know he plays Guard for the Manti Templars. We had just got these shirts made they sat Zach Bown 25 on the back and they have the MT logo on the front, so we could show are support for him.... He was such a dummie in this picture he didn't want to take the picture cause he was to swettie and he wanted to go back to the locker room........ We finally got a good picture with him at the last manti home game! but its even better cause i am not in it!!!

So I tag Anyone that wants to do this!1 I thought it was a cute Tag!! Thanks Mandy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! It looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to do the tutu's.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

It's fun to see how everyone is growing up. Your family is so great!