Friday, March 27, 2009

~ UP TOO ~

So me and some of my friends try to get together once a month and make a craft that we want, (I uslly make up what we are doing, but it gives us something to do and get together and catch up and plus have a play date with the kiddo's) Any who, Stacey wanted to make TUTU's and these flower bows for the girls hair, So we got together and made the tutu's which took alot longer then we thought, but still fun (sorry no pic) But then we started making these flower bows, and i got addicted!! so now i have made over 100 bows, so if anyone would like some please just let me know!! I would love to get rid of them!!





These are just a few!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good greif! You've made tons? Do we even have any clips left? I still want to make some more. I'm gonna go through Mia's summer clothes and see what colors I want.

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Those are so cute. I want some for my own hair :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

How the heck do you make those? Where do you get the stuff? i've heard from people to go to Roberts, but I can't find anything. I want to learn how to make those too. They are super cute!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Did you get the metal clips at Roberts, too? I love them. Yes, we should get together. It would be fun!

bandkworky said...

Those are so cute, I don't care if you check out my blog. Your family is so cute. I need to learn how to make them so that I can match Juliana's outfits.

moreOmandy said...

Becky you are so talented! How do you make these cute things?