Wednesday, April 8, 2009

~* PaY iT fOrWaRd *~

Kay, sorry I got all the way done with the blog and then this picture would not move under Katie's picture... sorry out of order, But this is what I made Mandy O, Little hair bows for Addy and They also come with head bands!! Hope you all enjoy your stuff!!
It is that time ladies!! If you remember when I posted a blog called, "Pay it Forward" I was supposed to have the first 3 people write a comment and then I get to make a cute little craft thing for them.... Well I have finished them all and added some. I havd 5 people leave a comment about it so I made 5 plus I added Mandy O. Now I can give you guys your gifts!! Which I am way excited about and I hope you all like them, If not act like it anyways!!! I need Katie C, and Mandy to email me your address so I can send them to you in the mail!! My e-mail address is, Becka_Nae_04@hotmail.com ! THank you all for leaving comments on my blog I am sure I will do this again... I had a ton of fun doing them!! The one above is for Meggan, I did Dejanae's name!
I made 24 Home Made cards for Katie C! Ranging from Birthdays, mothers day, graduations!
The Families sign is for Charlene! For your new home!
Raquel a Birthday calandar, You never have to through it away! Put it by your normal calander and you just change it along with each month!!
Katie M, I made ya a Family Home Evening Board! It comes with tags to go one each clip and you put your familys names on them! Thanks for signing first!!









7 comments:

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Hey!
Those crafts are so cute! You are such a creative person I am jealous. We need to hang out again before we leave to Texas.

Katie McCaul said...

Oh my HECK!!! You are AWESOME:) I love that thing for me I have wanted one for a while. Thanks so much.
I love your new header how do you do that?

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

That is soo cute! where do you find all the time! um i hope you haven't mailed mine because we have moved! oh and you go yard selling don't ya? anyhoo if ya do i want to go with ya and if not that's ok too.

Curren and Marcee said...

WOW!! you are so talented! I could not make anything that cute if my live depended on it!

The Mitchell's said...

Way to go girly!! Love the stuff.. Just thought I would let you know that I am going to be in Manti for Easter!! Maybe I will bump into you and your cute family!!:)

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Hey! I am jealous cause I am not a crafty person at all. I know I am so excited you are the greatest I still need to post that on my blog. I want some of the head flowers or whatever you made :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I already told you this, but THOSE ARE SO CUTE! You are TALENTED! Way to go. I can't wait till we make the tile craft.