Monday, April 20, 2009

~* Sunny Days *~

To the side of us is Addy and Jade going down the slide together! Those girls love sliding swinging, running around, they are so energenic! If I only had a 10th of there energy I would always get everything done I wanted to!!
Addy and Jade Eating there PB & J's on the slide. and Under neath Paycee, being the little hip child that she is, in her cute new sunglasses that we bought her! And to the side Rob and Rachel, just hanging out in the sun!!





Can I just tell you how much I love the warm weather! Its finally here..... well for a week at least!! Hopefully longer though! It was so warm and pretty on sunday! After church we headed
down to the park with some friends to have a picnic and let the kiddo's play!! It was so nice... I even got a little sun to prove it!! TE TE TE It was a great day!! We all enjoyed are selfs! I hope you all took advantage of the nice weather!!

2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Looks fun! I am loving the nice weather!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

We're loving the weather, too. So nice! Glad you have friends close by to hang out with! That makes it even better!