Friday, January 23, 2009

~*Answer the questions about your sweetheart...~*

*What is your husband’s name? Ryan Zane Withers

*How long have you been married? 2 years in May

*How long did you date? 5 years

*How old is he? He is 25

*Who eats more sweets? He does!

*Who said I love you first? He Did, But i say it way more to him now then he does!

*Who is taller? Him by a whole 12 inches (1 foot!)

*Who can sing best? I havent really heard him sing, but I know he can sing better then me!

*Who is smarter? Depends on the subject!

*Who does laundry? I do!

*Who pays bills? I do!

*Who sleeps on the right hand side? He does!

*Who mows the lawn? We both do! I do the front, he does the back!

*Who cooks dinner? I do!

*Who drives? We both do!

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? I do!

*Who kissed who first? He did!

*Who asked who out first? He Did!

*Who wears the pants? I think we both do! we are both so stubberon to give in!! Its getting better though!!!!

I love you RY!!!

I tag Jenny, Shanny, Katie, Meggan B, Kiley, and who ever wants to do it!

No comments: