Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Paycee's Blessing Pictures~

We are blessing Paycee on Feb. 1 2009
I wanted to get some pictures of her in her dress
so i could send out some invitations.
I found out that my visiting teacher is starting
to do some phatography! She was great with both my
kids and did a great job! Here are some of my favorites!
She took some pictures of Paycee's Feet!
I love this!
Paycee in her blessing dress!

Adysen and Paycee 2009


Adysen was so cute! she had alot of fun!!



This is the picture is sent out in her invitations!





5 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

OH my HECK!!! those are so pretty. I love them all.

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

those are soooo cute!!! i need her to do my pictures. of course your girls are what make them so cute:)

Shantell said...

Oh my gosh Becky those are so cute!!! Seriously your VT did a great job! I can't wait to get my invite :)

webster farm said...

Cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Your girls are georgous! You'll have to tell me what she charged you... I need to get some more taken of Graidy!

Our Family said...

Those are so sweet!! Fun little girls.