Friday, January 23, 2009

~*PICTURES~*

Okay, so everyone is asking me who did my kids pictures!
I guess i can let you all in on the little secret! Her name is
Mandy Pine, She lives in Mapleton, and is just starting out!
She does it from her home. Its great, she is really good with
the kids and is awsome on what she really wants in a picture!
You can call her and set up an appointment and tell her i reffered
you! She is only charging 25 dollars right now! So here is your chance
get to do it why she is cheap! You won't be dissapointed! Her number
is 801-491-0349

1 comment:

Meggan Butterfield said...

The pictures of you little girls are amazing. I love Paycee's blessing dress it is way cute. I don't know how you keep up with it all as far as getting their pictures done for baby announcement, blessing invitations, dance lessens, ect... I sure hope I can keep up with all it all and I don't even have two kids yet. By the way thanks for being such a good friend!